Saturday, May 23, 2009

Low Poly Challenge 008

Ugh... I REALLY didn't want to post this one. The challenge was Angry Cheerleader Girl. When I started this, I though, "Cool. I've got my fairy girl and superheroine from the past challenges. I can just make a few modifications, and I'll be done".

How come everytime I think a piece of art will only take a little bit of time, it NEVER DOES?! I spent a lot more time re-modeling and tweaking the original than I planned. A couple of days before the deadline, I rigged and posed her in this pose, so that I could show Mike where I was. I figured I would have plenty of time to add textures and make her look 'angry'.

But, as fate would have it, I got really busy and was never able to finish her. So, while she is supposed to be angry, all I got was a textureless cutesy cheerleader.

No comments: